Sunday, May 10, 2009

The move is on!

Well we have been very busy packing up the apartment in anticipation for our move into the new house in Jeffersonville. This weekend has just flown by and I'm stating to feel the pressure of living in transition while working full time and raising two wild little boys. Let me just say that there are boxes EVERYWHERE and the apartment is starting to look more like a storage shed then an actual home. (Ha-ha). Thankfully, we will be getting the keys to the new house this Tuesday and will be able to start moving the smaller things & boxes in then. Phew! My goal is to pack my Jeep up in the evening and make runs up to the house in the morning after I drop the boys off at school and before I go to work. This way I'm able to spend my evening hours at Baseball & T-ball practice but will still be pulling my weight when it comes to moving the smaller items. Mike is also planning on making trips during the week, and quite possibly faining ill on Tuesday afternoon so that he can leave work early to get a head start on me. Stinker! Friday, May 15th, is the big day though. My grandfather is coming over from NY with his work truck & a 12' flatbed trailer. Then my two dads, bio-dad Ken, and adoptive dad Mike, will also be joining us and spending the entire day on Friday hauling what's left in the apartment, along with the larger pieces of furniture. We are very hopeful that we will be completely out of Fairfax and in the new house this coming Friday. We'll keep you posted!

Note, we will not have a Internet connection at the house right away but I will do my best to bring my laptop into work so that I can keep you updated & post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment